- On board charging
- Compact size and usability
- Variable Speed Throttle Control
- 110A Programmable Speed Controller
- "Belly Button" Reverse Switch
- Rugged welded frame construction
- Differential drive system
- Rugged multi-surface wheels
From the factory floor to commercial laundries
This battery-powered material handler is perfect for increasing productivity and ensuring worker safety whenever heavy loads on wheels need to be moved
What can the CartMover™ help you move?
- mobile carts with heavy castings or metal parts
- supply carts and waste bins
- carts used in shipping and receiving
- laundry carts (multi-cart "trains")
1 out of every 5
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, one out of five workplace illnesses or injuries are the result of back injuries. Reduce your exposure, physically and financially, to this type of risk by using the CartMover™. It was specifically designed to prevent injuries by moving large loads that might normally be manually pushed.
Check Out the Interview with CartMover™ Product Manager Matt Spang
Matt Spang was recently interviewed abouto the CartMover™ at the IMTS trade show in Chicago, IL by Jeff Roe from MCAD Café. Click HERE for more information!
Test the CartMover™ risk free!
An on-site demo offers unique advantages
- See firsthand how easy the CartMover™ is to operate, maneuver and control
- Get input from users about how the CartMover™ helps them work faster and safer
- Examine the CartMover's quality construction and perfect balance right before your eyes
- Experience just how easy it is to remove and recharge the battery pack
- See how the CartMover's ease of use invites worker utilization and helps reduce worker injury